6D's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6D's Forum

6D's Forum

Have fun!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The forum has just been constructed again. Please check the 'Forum News' forum for new updates!! ***Please also apply for the Apprentice!! It will be so much fun!!***

Declaration of independence

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Cancer Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Declaration of independence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Declaration of independence   Declaration of independence Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:07 pm

I would really like to tell Mr. Nicholas that he has violated the following 5 forum rules:

Don't spam. Spamming is defined as anything that does not contribute to the thread or the discussion. This forum is NOT a chat room, please do not use it like one. Take the time to think out your post and make sure you're spelling stuff right (or to the best of your ability). Before you post ask yourself "Is what I'm posting contributing to the discussion?". If the answer is NO, then don't make that post. If you find that your wonderful thread/post has been deleted, DO NOT REPOST IT. It was deleted for a reason.You are already done.

Don't double-post. "Double posting" is posting two or more times in a row. If you want to add onto your post, click on the EDIT button () and it will let you add more information into your post. If your computer connection messes up and you somehow post the exact same thing twice, do not worry, just edit out your second post and a Moderator will clean it up. But, if you post after 24 hours and it contributes to the thread, you will not be given an infraction.

Don't be rude to other users (or the Staffs). Be nice to other posters, if you see someone new, rather than make fun of him/her, why don't you offer to help them out and show them how the forums work? Also, please do not attack the Moderators (or their websites). The Moderators have a hard enough time dealing with all of the activity here on the forums, don't make it worse by making them feel bad. They are people too. We also understand that English is not everyone's first language and that some people naturally have a hard time reading and writing. If you see someone doing their best to be a good poster, we ask that you do not be rude to them.

Don't whine and complain about things you do not agree with on the forums. If there is a problem with something, ANYTHING, then you should make a thread in the Forum Ideas and Suggestions forum and we will see if we can fix the problem. If you throw your complaints all over the forums you may be removed from them, be mature about it and we will do our best to help you out.

Threads directed at one person are frowned upon. However, if you have a question or comment for a specific Moderator you may either email them, or use the Forum/Website Support & Ideas forum if you have a general question that you feel any Moderator could answer.

According to the last sentence of the forum rules:

By posting and participating on the 6D Club forums, you are agreeing to the terms and rules listed above. Failure to comply with the rules will result in your account being banned.

Nicholas has been:
1. Set -99999 6D Points
2. Banned for 35(7x5) Days.

Thank you for your kind attention.
Back to top Go down
https://6dclub.1forum.biz
Nicholas

PostSubject: Re: Declaration of independence   Declaration of independence Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:25 pm

To Oscar,
even if u believe me or not , thats not me who post that thing on top . My english was not that good , right ? but nvm u won't believe me

P.S
隨 post 附送 無聊文章一篇

罰誓,是一種人類行為。其他的生物,如雞鴨鵝,馬牛羊,螻蛄蚱蜢土蜂,蚶子海
豚烏賊,大抵都不懂得甚麼叫作罰誓。

罰誓的形式十分多,但不論是甚麼形式,都脫離不了一個最重要的原則,那就是在
整個行為過程之中,必然先有一番聲明,然後,再說明如有違背這個聲明的,會有甚麼
樣的結果,又然後,請一種或多種認為有執行作用的力量,作為見證,那樣,整個罰誓
的過程,就完成了。

聽起來好像很複雜?

是的,很簡單的事,如果理論化起來,就會變得十分複雜,看得或聽得人頭昏腦脹
,以為自己的智力有問題,說穿了,卻人人皆明。

舉兩個例子來說明罰誓的原則和過程。

例子之一:皇天在上,后土在下,我王小毛罰誓不會對張小娟負情,如果見異思遷
,罰我不得好死。

這樣的誓言,就包括了前述的「三大原則」了。

例子之二:如今的法庭上,尤其是西方的,也都要手按在聖經上起誓。雖然沒有了
違誓之後要接受甚麼懲戒的聲明,但結果是人人皆知的,「發假誓」可使人鋃鐺入獄。
西方人比東方人注重實際,把人間的法律,替代了原來虛無縹緲,寄望於神明力量來執
行誓言。

東西方的作風,雖然略有不同,但是在本質上來說,卻是一樣的。

罰誓這種人類行為之所以存在,自然是為了人與人之間的溝通,是一種間接溝通—
—一個人永遠無法知道另一個人心中真正在想些甚麼,為了取得對方的信任,就有了罰
誓這種行為。在信誓旦旦之下,對方自然會比較容易相信。而且,許下的違警懲戒,越
是嚴厲,取信對方的程度,也就越高,這就有了所謂「毒誓」。

凡是毒誓,向神明表示自己違警之後的懲戒,大都血淋淋,恐怖殘酷,兼而有之,
甚至有的大悖常理,匪夷所思,東方人對這一點,最優為之,滅絕師太逼周芷若起的毒
誓之中,亦有「生男的世世為奴,生女的代代為娼」之句,叫人不寒而慄。

其他諸如「斷子絕孫」、「不得好死」、「七孔流血」、「死無葬身之地]之類,無不極盡懲戒可怕之能事。

不論在古代還是現在,當一個人罰誓的時候,所說的話,可靠程度是多少呢?

答案是:從零到一百——有可能所說的全是謊言,也有可能全是真話。

絕無可能在一個人罰誓時的誠懇態度,和所許下的血淋淋的諾言上,判斷這個人的
話的真實程度。

因為,罰誓的人所提出的監督力量,無論是「皇天后土」也好,是「觀世音菩薩」
也好,或者是臨時抓伕的「過往神明」,對於被提名為一個誓言的監察執行人這一點,
似乎都沒有甚麼興趣,執行並不認真,或根本就不去執行,或只是罰誓人的一廂情願,
神明根本就沒有承諾接受委託。

在這樣的情形下,自然是不論甚麼誓言,都不起作用了。罰誓的人,尤其是罰毒誓
的人,都很明白這一點。

所以,在現實生活中,若是忽然有人舉起手來,神情莊重,宣稱「如果不是那樣這
樣,出門就給車撞死」之際,他絕未曾想過真的會被車撞死這種事真的會發生。

這種行為,自然是對他所提及的神明的一種侮辱,如果忽然神明的力量降臨了,也
很有可能會使他的誓言,變成真實的。

所以,誓言,尤其是毒誓,如果不是真的想那樣的話,最好不要亂開口——世界上
的事,都有萬一,罰了一千個誓,九百九十九個沒有應驗,一個應驗了,也就夠瞧的了
,誰叫你罰的是毒誓。
Back to top Go down
Ncholas

PostSubject: Re: Declaration of independence   Declaration of independence Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:28 pm

無唔無聊 ar ?
Back to top Go down
Nicholas

PostSubject: Re: Declaration of independence   Declaration of independence Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:51 pm

That was not me... My English is not that good, my G.E is only around 76!!!
Back to top Go down
Nicholas

PostSubject: You don't believe us anyway   Declaration of independence Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:54 pm

Look at the difference at the username.
Nicholas and Nicholasng.
Chinese and English.
Back to top Go down
last pos

PostSubject: Re: Declaration of independence   Declaration of independence Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:11 pm

To Oscar ,
all of the post on top are not mine
first, my ge marks are not 76
second as u can c those writing style are not same as mine i have bad english
third i know who have been using my account , it is a Dum call William Pang in 7J ( 31)
find him and also i will not post anymore
if there is any post saying that it was my post
then u know what to do la
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Declaration of independence   Declaration of independence Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:27 pm

Dear All,

I would really like to clarify three points. One of them is that I did hate Nicholas in Primary Division, nor I did treat Nicholas badly. The second is for those who know me, they know my personality and I criticize people a lot. So it isn't very surprising if I criticize people in the forum. Lastly, this forum I ONLY for 6D (08-09) members only. Non-6D (08-09) students cannot post or even read the messages in the forum. This post will be locked permanently.

Oscar
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Declaration of independence   Declaration of independence Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:46 pm

All non-real posts are deleted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Declaration of independence   Declaration of independence Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Declaration of independence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
6D's Forum :: Forum Issues :: Support Center-
Jump to: